Given the current situation, we would like to give our clients an update on the measures we have in place at Acoustic Consultants Ltd to continue supporting our clients.
- The health of our staff, clients and the communities in which we operate are at the top of our agenda and all our staff have been briefed on the recommendations from the Government regarding hygiene and best practices.
- Our office is open but we have staff working from home where they can. This is not a new practice to us and staff often do work from home on a weekly basis. Our staff have full remote server access and we are maintaining our normal level of service. We are still answering our office telephone number (0117 9862956) so please continue to use this or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please can we ask that our suppliers no longer post invoices to us as may cause a delay in them being paid. Please email all invoices in PDF format to email@example.com
- Site visits are continuing where the risk has been considered and addressed. rior to any survey work, we will liaise with the client and planning authority as appropriate to confirm that the collected survey data will be representative and acceptable.
- For all meetings, client interactions etc we are utilising the functionality of Microsoft Teams, FaceTime etc to avoid face to face meetings as much as possible and this seems to follow the approach of most of our clients.
- We are committed to ensure, as far as practical, that all our work continues to be completed on time to enable our clients’ projects continue to run smoothly.
Whilst no one can predict the future, we remain confident that the country will come through this challenging time and we are determined to maintain our expertise and services to support businesses and our clients.